Visual Pain Tool Badgie™ Card
Visual Pain Tool Badgie™ Card - Horizontal (3-3/8" x 2-1/8") is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Features & Benefits
- A friendly and inviting design is easily understood by patients of all ages and cultures.
- Easy reference cards easily attach with most existing identification cards and lanyards.
- Improves patient safety through more consistent pain assessment.
- The front of our Badgie™ Card includes an adult assessment scale (0-10) and also the WONG-BAKER® Scale for children as young as 3, non-verbal, cognitively impaired patients.
- The back of our Badgie™ Card includes a FLAAC Scale, a behavior pain assessment scale used to evaluate pain for non-verbal patients.
- By custom order, we can add the Braden Scale® to the back of our Visual Pain Tool Badgie™ Cards.
- Sold in packs of 25 Badgie™ Cards
Size & Orientation
- Horizontal Card: 3-3/8" x 2-1/8"
- Vertical Card: 2-1/8" x 3-3/8"
- Cards are sturdy .30 mil glossy plastic printed in full color on 2 sides. They are durable with credit-card like durability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.